
6 days without a drink. Viewed potential flat at the ungodly (for a Saturday) hour of 9 am. That’s what not drinking does to you. Walked to Parkway and picked up some fish oil for AXPK90 and a pigs ear for Beau who’s recuperating from meningitis. Get well soon B. It seemed churlish not to pick one up for Monti too and I imagined his glee on greeting the postie. Chatted with AXPK90 later and she told me she’d sent the squashed frog we found to wee David in Spain. What a great Grannie to have. Also mentioned that the pits in Lochgelly all had girls names. Barbara? Maybe not. A called to say he’s off to the North Sea next week and I googled his vessel the “Sir John Murray” whilst he was on the phone – all looks a bit Vital Spark but he said I should have seen the last one. Happy sailing A and may calm seas prevail.
Reading: "March Violets"/Philip Kerr

No comments:
Post a Comment